- Full time
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia View on Map
- @Lander & Rogers posted 4 days ago
- Posted : March 16, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 61
Job ID 27463
About the job
- A firm well known for it’s authentic, inclusive and innovative culture
- Flexible working arrangements, a focus on wellness and a genuine career path
About The Company
Lander & Rogers is a leading independent law firm, with offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and global reach. Our focus is on innovating the client experience and leading change in legal service delivery. We are also committed to supporting our communities through our pro bono work.
About The Role
The People Coordinator is an integral member of the People team, contributing effectively to the team’s goals whilst fulfilling their individual accountabilities. You will provide proactive and high-quality service as well as efficient, commercial support to the People Team, Partners, Practice Groups and employees on a range of People matters.
Reporting to the Head of People Operations & Talent Acquisition the roles key responsibilities include:
- People team and general human resources administration
- New starters onboarding and induction
- Facilitates the leave of absence and parental leave process
- Booking and preparing for probation reviews
- Facilitates the departure process
- Administration relating to work experience
- Provide support for the annual performance review process
- Providing support for the Graduate and Seasonal Clerk programs
- Learning & development administration
- Project administration
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management or Human Resources Management
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated an understanding of Human Resources policies, processes and procedures
- Broad understanding of Legal Services Award classifications and categories
- Broad understanding of the Fair Work Act
- You will bring similar relevant experience in providing administration support within a People function
People choose Landers for our down-to-earth, collaborative and supportive culture. We invest in our people and empower them to bring their best selves to work, both personally and professionally. We promote a diverse and inclusive environment with a strong focus on wellbeing, leadership and development.
- Purchase leave and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to participate in the firm’s Pro Bono & Community practice
- Award winning Wellness Program
- Flexible working arrangements
How To Apply
Lander & Rogers is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion.
We conduct background checks including criminal record checks on all successful candidates as a condition of employment.
2024 Sydney Graduate Program Full time