Cyber Security Specialist – Canberra
Job ID 47157
About the job
Could the skills you build here unlock doors anywhere?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world.
What’s in it for you?
Our Cyber Security Consulting team in Canberra is growing and are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist who can support our Federal Government clients who are dealing with some of the most interesting and challenging aspects of Cyber Security. This is a huge opportunity to work on some of the largest Cyber Security engagements across Federal Government.
Based in Canberra Technology Consulting, you’ll focus on partnering with our clients to deliver long-term value by helping them navigate through complex technology landscapes, drive large-scale transformation, innovate with data analytics, manage cyber risk and improve user experience. Expectations for access to technology products and services are rapidly increasing with user-centric, mobile, agile and data-driven capabilities key for our clients and that’s where we add value.
What we’re looking for:
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Proven Cyber security experience in a similar role
- Experience with Information Security domains – in particular one or more of the following: Cyber Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Risk Management, Cyber Detection & Response, Cyber Threat Exposure Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Infrastructure Security, Privacy, Cyber Resilience and Breach Support. This experience should include both advisory and implementation experience.
- Experience in assessing and/or implementing security and risk standards including ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360, CPS234.
- Strong program / project delivery on major security uplift programs.
- This role would require you to be an Australian Citizen
Ideally, you’ll also have
- The ability to maintain integrity and trust with clients, peers and team members
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Project management experience in a cyber security environment
- Industry related certification preferred
- Solution and Infrastructure Level Certifications would be great
What We Can Offer You
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build
- Discover how, when and where you can work
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I
- Understand how our benefits can support you
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging.
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
EY | Building a better working worldOur preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.