Wafer Fab Operations Manager
- Full time
- Branchburg, New Jersey, United States View on Map
- @Power Integrations posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : February 28, 2023 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 186
Job ID 27094
Job Scope & Responsibilities:
- Take charge wafer fab/MOCVD process manufacturing and engineering activities on multi-wafer production reactors for high voltage devices.
- Troubleshoot MOCVD material growth issues.
- Responsible for equipment performance metrics and productivity requirements
- Ensure all wafer fab/MOCVD equipment meets SPC requirements, maintenance schedules, and goals
- Support and document production action plans and FMEA
- Collaborate with cross functional engineering and manufacturing operations team to support epitaxy reactors, wafer metrology tools, and related wafer fabrication equipment
- Provide primary ownership of all reactor growth recipes, tool qualification sequences, calibration monitors, and wafer characterization protocols for new and existing products
- Support yield and uptime improvement activities for ongoing epi wafer.
- Support manufacturing execution system (MES) software and support automation projects to automate and improve data collection methods.
- Generate and update product specifications and procedures to ensure ISO compliance.
- The ideal candidate will be able to support reactor maintenance activities.
- Work in a cleanroom environment and adhere to good manufacturing practices.
- 10 years of experience in MOCVD epitaxial deposition of III-Vs materials in a volume production environment.
- M Sc in Material Science or equivalent.
- Proven success in meeting aggressive operational objectives: throughput, reactor utilization, yield, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership in organizing work flows, optimizing operator time, streamlining wafer characterization, and improving overall team efficiency
- Experience with continuous improvement methods applied to manufacturing of III-V epitaxial wafers for cost reduction and quality improvement.
- Train/certify and manage both EPI and characterization technicians.
- Ability to manage MOCVD technicians and operators.
- Experience with material growth with Veeco’s MOCVD tools is preferred.
Staff Quality Engineer Full time