Structural Engineer (Construction Services)
Job ID 46451
About the job
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Close to public transport
ADG is a national employee-owned engineering consultancy offering our multi-sector client base structural, temporary works, civil & Digital expertise. Our team is multi-disciplinary and works to a philosophy of genuine collaboration to provide creative yet practical engineering solutions.
By investing in the links which communicate design and modelling to construction, ADG is able to offer Australian based experience, training and rewards which will create opportunity and progress your career.
About The Team
Our Construction Services (Temporary Works) Team assesses the most suitable construction methodology for our clients’ requirements and detail the engineering works required for implementation.
We provide a full range of temporary works and construction engineering services across Australia in multiple sectors, focusing on the development of safe, considered and innovative solutions to the most challenging problems encountered in the construction of projects. Our team pride themselves on working seamlessly with all project stakeholders, ensuring no solution is developed in isolation and without consideration of the potential implications on other areas of the project.
About The Role
Our Melbourne Office is currently seeking to appoint a Structural Engineer. You will work as part of the Construction Services team and quickly gain exposure to projects/clients locally as well as a variety of projects across the region and wider Australia.
In this role you will take responsibility for undertaking varied engineering tasks as part of a project team successfully delivering to our client’s requirements. This role will see you achieving technical and project management outcomes under the mentorship of senior staff.
Key accountabilities include:
- Collaborating with project resources including Engineers, Technicians and Project Coordinators to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Carrying out and managing the detailed design for all types of projects and all aspects of the project.
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with external consultants, structural teams and other resourced disciplines within ADG.
We are looking for someone with …
A Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 3-7 years of Civil/ Structural engineering design experience
- Knowledge of construction methods and their impact on design
- Ability and desire to prepare designs that are innovative and to a high standard
- Experience in liaising with project managers and architects effectively
- Ability to think and solve problems
- Strong communication skills across all parties and maintain relationships at different levels within client organisations
What’s in it for you?
ADG values your professional development and will offer you exposure across all facets of design and project delivery to expand your skillset. We are committed to attracting, retaining and working together to develop our talent. We reward our staff and at every level, we work together to deliver the highest standards in engineering and services delivery alike.
In return for your dedication to this role, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work environment
- Active social calendar
- Birthday Leave after 12 months of service
- Paid Parental Leave scheme
- Five weeks annual leave after 5 years of service
- Health & Wellness program
- ADG promotes an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace.
If you want to be part of our team, please contact us via the ‘apply online’ button below and include your resume which outlines your suitability for the role.