Pharmacy – Medical Analyst
Job ID 47072
About the job
Updoc is designing the future of healthcare through building technology that connects patients with doctors, medical professionals and pharmacies across the country. We were recently recognised for this mission with winning the Finder Awards for Best Social Impact Innovation in Australia.
Updoc is looking for a Pharmacy – Medical Analyst to manage patient operations and conduct research in a high growth telehealth environment. This is an exciting opportunity to become one of the first hires in the team and lay the pharmacy foundations. This role would suit a pharmacy worker who wants to move away from the day-to-day preparation of medicine into managing the operations of a telehealth company bringing their knowledge and experience of working in a pharmacy.
You will be working directly with the founding team that has experience in software engineering, product management and leadership across a number of international technology companies including Freelancer, Canva and Uber.
- Special pharmacy projects using new innovative technology
- Being the first point of contact for any patient escalations to respond via email and phone
- Interact with customers via our email ticketing system to ensure they have a great experience
- Build customer support processes that can scale to 10x volume and ensure every patient receives exceptional service
- 1-2 years of customer service experience or pharmacy operations equivalent
- Bonus points for startup or healthcare experience
- Flexible hybrid WFH / in-office working style
- Weekly team lunches
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated learning programs in a fast paced, high growing start-up environment
- Office wellness benefits including unlimited medical consultations and team building reflection offsites
- Working in one of the most rewarding industries, healthcare, where you will impact the lives of those around you
Research has shown that men will apply for roles when they meet an average of 60% of the job criteria; however women and other marginalised people may only apply when they meet all criteria. Even if you don’t meet every single point, please apply if you are interested.
Greg | Updoc Creative Lead
“Updoc has been a game changer for Aussie healthcare. I came across Updoc during film school and knew that I could add a lot of value to their creative competency so I reached out to join their team. The platform I’ve now helped build is user-friendly and the team is dedicated to providing the best possible care. I really enjoy bringing my whole self to be part of such an innovative company that is making a real impact on the healthcare system in Australia.”