Job ID 47848
About the job
Updoc is designing the future of healthcare through building technology that connects patients with doctors, medical professionals and pharmacies across the country. We formed out of a strong desire to reduce the enormous burden on the Aussie healthcare system that comes through GP consults – of which there were more than 170 million in the last measured FY. Not only that, but according to recent data through Statista, wait times have almost doubled for GP visits across some states in the past two years.
Updoc is looking for a full-time AHPRA registered nurse practitioner to conduct telehealth consultations with patients. This role would suit a doctor who wants additional work alongside their current employment and become more familiar with the new ways telehealth is disrupting traditional primary care. This is a remote job available for a doctor living anywhere in Australia.
You will be working directly with the founding team that has experience in software engineering, product management and leadership across a number of international technology companies including Freelancer, Canva and Uber. With the learning opportunities available, we have created the environment for our team to become the next generation of founders and medical leaders.
- Registered Australian nurse practitioner with no restrictions
- Bonus points for startup experience or interest in telehealth
- Would be suitable for new to the workforce doctors, GPs, VR, non-VR, parents returning to the workforce and semi-retired
- Remote work available for you to work entirely from your home or office
- Accelerated learning programs in a fast paced, high growing start-up environment
- Working in one of the most rewarding industries, healthcare, where you will impact the lives of those around you
- Competitive salary