Graduate Structural Engineer
Job ID 47070
About the job
Fyfe is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing comprehensive engineering, environmental, planning, and surveying services throughout Australia. Fyfe work with a wide range of clients in the Energy & Resources, Infrastructure and Property sectors to provide high quality, commercially pragmatic solutions with a strong focus on client service and delivery.
About The Role
Our Energy and Resources Engineering Division delivers specialist mining, energy, hydrogen and renewable energy projects across the country. These include process plant modifications, upstream flowlines, well leases, network gathering systems, major gas transmission pipelines, above ground processing facilities, as well as hydrogen facilities such as pipelines, refueling stations, compression, microgrids and various renewable energy projects.
Our growing Perth office is currently recruiting for our Graduate Development Program. Multiple positions are on offer with flexible start dates based on selected candidates preference, including part time work leading up to graduation.
What to expect:
Apart from working with a great group of people, you will be accountable for:
- Preparation and review of engineering design documents
- Engineering calculations
- Foundation and supports for equipment and structures
- Structural skid design
- Interaction with inter discipline engineers to execute multidiscipline projects
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering
- You are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Demonstrated strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and technical report writing skills
- A strong commitment to client satisfaction and quality of work
If you are still not sure, this is why you should apply:
- Fun and dynamic culture with active social club
- We listen to our people
- We create your next opportunity to ensure we support your career development
- We will help you to get Chartered status through mentoring and support
- We know that people have commitments and interests outside of work and provide flexibility
- Diverse role, working for a range of clients and learning new skills
- Competitive pay and financial support for professional development
We have experienced mentors and a strong agenda to develop our graduates and expand on their skill sets through the Fyfe Graduate Development Program. In addition to this, our offices have active social clubs and regular events that help contribute to our uniquely diverse and inclusive culture.
How To Apply
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to accelerate your Engineering career with Fyfe, submit your application as soon as possible.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.