Job ID 25694
Founded in 2015, upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company providing programs in Data Science, Technology, Management and Law, to students, working professionals and enterprises. Every program is designed and delivered in collaboration with top universities like the IIT Madras, MICA, NMIMS Global Access, Jindal Global Law School, Duke CE, Deakin University, Liverpool John Moores University and others.
upGrad is looking for online Finance – Course Leaders for their online MBA students located in Singapore, Vietnam, Middle East, US and UK with the following qualifications and experience.
– 8 – 10 years of work experience in Operations
– MBA from Global Top Tier university
– Prior experience conducting webinars / live lectures is a plus
– Awards / Industry Recognition is a plus
Topics to be Covered
- Viability and Break Even
- CVP Graph
- Financial Statements
- Initial discussion on assessment
- Solvency, Bankruptcy
Two cases- One company going bankrupt and one coming back from Bankruptcy
- Types of budgets
- Suitability of different budgeting exercise to different companies/sectors
A case study to design a budget for a sector/company
1. Raising Debt capital
2. Balance Sheet Management
3. Using a company/sector example for both the topics
Bankruptcy Risk & Optimal WACC & Payout Policy
1. Calculating various ratios, Current & Quick ratio, Operating Cash cycle & Working Capital requirement, Debt-to-Equity, Debt-to-Asset, Interest Coverage ratio, Recommend the capital requirements (debt to be raised and way of raising-Short Term vs Long Term), Budgeting for next year, Decide what type of budgeting to use: Incremental vs Value vs Zero-based budgeting, Sales, production & Opex forecast, Recommendation to improve financial position
– Plan Course Instructions
– Conduct Live Sessions
– Conduct Doubt Solving Sessions
– Conduct 1:1 Calls for doubt solving
Minimum 3 months contract with a commitment of 10~12 hours a month.
Please note this job is part-time and can be conducted remotely with the MBA students.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com