E&I Project Engineer
Job ID 47075
The E&I Project Engineer will have the opportunity to work with Senior Project Managers and their teams, participate in major projects, prepare MTO’s and RFQ packs for material procurement and subcontractor engagement.
Positions available in Perth WA and Newcastle NSW
- Review drawings and specifications and execute the scope of work in accordance with these.
- Prepare MTO’s and RFQ packs for material procurement and subcontractor engagement.
- Review and understand project budgets and schedules and assist with identifying project variations.
- Deliver engineering administrative and technical support to project teams to facilitate effective delivery of projects.
- Oversee project deliverables for site execution including ITP’s, ITR’s, work packs.
- Assist with development of QAQC documentation, execution methodologies and schedules.
- Develop progress tracking spreadsheets and provide updates and report on project progress.
- Liaise with client representatives on project commitments and assist resolving technical queries.
- Work in accordance with the Company’s Core Values.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation and deliverables.
- Lead the project team and provide engineering technical support.
- Liaise closely with clients, and all other project staff.
- Ensure compliance with client QAQC requirements, as well as Company policies, plans and procedures.