Cyber Security Teacher
Job ID 47165
About the role:
A rewarding and fantastic opportunity to join Box Hill as our Cyber Security Teacher!
The Teacher – Cyber Security is one of several positions in the Information Management unit of the Faculty of ICT, Business, Sport & Creative Industries. You will be creating a safe and supportive learning environment for all students and adapting teaching materials and delivery to maximise the opportunities for training and increase employability for our students!
Your role will be responsible for delivering innovative sessions to engage students and support their goals in becoming qualified in their chosen field! This is a fantastic opportunity to support students who are keen to learn from passionate teachers!
Please note this is an ongoing opportunity. Teacher pay classifications are based on qualifications in alignment with the current MEA.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE)
- Relevant industry qualifications and an AQF 5 or higher vocational qualification in Cyber Security/IT
- Passionate about your industry and share your knowledge and skills
- Strong communicator and ability to support students to achieve their learning goals
- Ability to demonstrate skills & knowledge utilising a wide range of learning resources and assessment tools that would ensure a successful training program
We are proud to be a leading education provider with a strong reputation for delivering high quality educational outcomes.
Our organisation comprises of Box Hill Institute (Box Hill & Lilydale locations) and Centre for Adult Education (Melbourne CBD) as well as partnerships across various correctional and defence sites in Victoria.
We are committed to a highly motivated and aligned workforce, so we’ll be by your side to enable you, help you grow, and offer you benefits which enhance your work life balance.
Box Hill Institute is a welcoming, safe and respectful work environment. We are work-life friendly and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply for our vacancies.
We offer more than just a job; we offer benefits to enhance your work life, help you grow, and celebrate your achievements. Employment benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements (dependent on the role requirements)
- Career progression opportunities and reward & recognition programs
- On-site parking
- Novated leasing and salary packaging
- Access to health & wellbeing resources
- Employee discounts on health insurance, car rental, newspaper subscriptions and more
- Access to libraries offering ebooks, films, novels, children’s books and so much more
- Discounts on CAE/Box Hill Institute short courses for staff and their immediate family as well as discounted access to our floristry, beauticians, restaurant, Vet & dog grooming
- Purchased Leave
If you have questions about this role, please contact Andre Martin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 9am, Tuesday 14th November 2023
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Candidates for employment at Box Hill Institute will be subject to pre-employment probity checks, and must satisfy Box Hill Institute’s pre-conditions for employment. These include providing a satisfactory (valid employee) Working With Children Check and National Police Check, as well as evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008 (Vic).
Box Hill Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.