Cyber Security Business Analyst
Job ID 47258
About the job
CYBERSECURITY BUSINESS ANALYST
We are Fujitsu
We use technology to make happier lives. We are a global leader in technology and business solutions that transform organisations and the world around us. We have a long heritage of bringing innovation and expertise, continuously working to contribute to the growth of society and our customers.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Business Analyst to support our large Motor industry client in Port Melbourne office.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Cybersecurity roadmap documentation readiness
- Discuss with security architects from CVS, TMCA & APISec for Ops security testing roadmap
- Create scope, test plans, preferred vendors, key members for sign off, appx cost for annual Ops Sec testing after discussion with different sec/ops teams in TMCA
- Deliver a final roadmap documentation (preferably in confluence) with acceptance from CVS Sec architect& CVS Ops platform lead
- Architecture awareness, Cyber security awareness
- Ability to liaise with TMCA stakeholders (security team) to position and gain approvals for security related items
- Similar experience with emphasis on Documentation.
- 15th of January 2024 start. 3 months fixed contract.
We are an organisation with a strong set of values and a history of respecting fairness and equality, whilst promoting diversity, equity and inclusion. We constantly push ourselves to do better and strive to bring together a diverse mix of perspectives and talents in an inclusive environment, where we encourage our people to bring their full selves to work. We call this Be Completely You.
- We put people first. We believe in the power of diversity to drive innovation and our Work180 accreditation, AWEI Gold Employer status and Rainbow Tick certification for LGBTI+ inclusion show that we value an inclusive culture.
- We offer tailored career paths across our global organisation to support your professional and personal growth.
- Our customers trust us. We have an excellent reputation across the region and globally.
- Best in class reward and recognition programs – flexible work, volunteering leave and more.
- We live our values of aspiration, trust and empathy, all day, every day.
As an inclusive employer, Fujitsu aims to recruit a diverse range of talents to help us achieve our purpose. In line with our diversity, equity and inclusion strategy, we welcome applications from women and gender diverse people; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; Māori and Pacific people; LGBTI+ people; people with a disability; culturally and linguistically diverse people; and veterans and emergency responders.
If you don’t tick every box in this job description, please don’t rule yourself out. Research suggests that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply if they meet every requirement. We focus on hiring people who value inclusion, collaboration, adaptability, courage, and integrity, rather than ticking boxes – so if this resonates with you, then please apply.