Job ID 47091
About the job
- Great career opportunity
- Opportunity to develop your engineering skills on some high profile and challenging projects
- Excellent remuneration package
ADG Engineers is a rapidly expanding engineering consultancy firm that provides high-quality design, engineering, and project management services across various sectors including transport infrastructure, master planning & land development and commercial & residential built-form.
At ADG, we design with purpose, to make a difference.
About The Team
Providing services to a range of sectors, our team is proud of our achievements, and always seek new and innovative ways to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Civil Engineer for our Civil Engineering team in Brisbane.
About The Role
Reporting to the Senior Civil Engineer, the purpose of the role is to be responsible for planning, managing and successfully delivering engineering projects of a complex nature to meet client requirements.
You will be responsible for project outcomes through the monitoring of quality, costs, and schedules to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded on a consistent basis. This will involve the carrying out and managing of detailed designs for all types of projects and all aspects of the project; ensuring the designs are innovative, prepared to a high standard and in accordance with the needs and expectations of our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and driven individual to step into a role which offers great potential for growth and development working on a diverse selection of secured major projects to accelerate ADG’s growth and expansion in the market.
We are looking for someone with…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Eligible for membership of Engineers Australia or equivalent
- Working towards CPEng
Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum 2-5+ years of demonstrated civil engineering design experience
- Experience using 12D software is considered valuable but not a prerequisite
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Ability to think and solve problems and critically assess and review designs by others
- Experience in production of detailed engineering drawings
- Knowledge of construction methods and their impact on design
- Understanding of design and commercial risk
- Contract management experience
- Experience in dealing with clients, and liaising with project managers and architects effectively
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
What’s in it for you?
ADG values your professional development and will offer you exposure across all facets of design and project delivery to expand your skillset. We are committed to attracting, retaining and working together to develop our talent. We reward our staff and at every level, we work together to deliver the highest standards in engineering and services delivery alike.
In return for your dedication to this role, you will be rewarded with..
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work environment
- Active social calendar
- Birthday Leave after 12 months of service
- Paid Parental Leave scheme
- Five weeks annual leave after 5 years of service
- Health & Wellness program
- ADG promotes an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace.
If you want to be part of our team, please contact us via the ‘apply online’ button below and include your resume which outlines your suitability for the role.