Academic Guide for Doctorate of Business Administration
Job ID 26147
Founded in 2015, upGrad is India’s largest online higher education company providing programs in Data Science, Technology, Management and Law, to students, working professionals and enterprises. Every program is designed and delivered in collaboration with top universities like the IIT Madras, MICA, NMIMS Global Access, Jindal Global Law School, Duke CE, Deakin University, Liverpool John Moores University and others.
upGrad is looking for Academic Guide for Doctorate of Business Administration located in Singapore, Vietnam, Middle East, US and UK with the following qualifications and experience.
- 8-10 years of experience, international (US, UK, APAC), PhD
Topics to be Covered
The program is designed to be a 36-months program in collaboration with Swiss School of Business.
The entire program is divided into 4 major phases. Below is the detailed breakdown for each phase :
- Concept Paper
- Literature Review
- Research Proposal
- Final Thesis Dissertation
A mentor has already been assigned to each learner from SSBM University, your role will be to conduct Live sessions and assist learners with their queries towards completion of their Thesis.
Our engagement includes:
- Conducting live sessions – 1 sessions per month : Estimated Time: 1 hour – For 24 months
- Conducting Query resolution/ Thesis guidance sessions- 2 session per month: Estimated Time: 30 minutes each – For 24 months
- Conducting Query resolution/ Thesis guidance sessions- 1 session per month: Estimated Time: 30 minutes each – From 25th – 30th month.
- Monthly Engagement : 2 hours engagement per month.
So overall 24 live sessions and 48 Query resolution/ Thesis guidance sessions, for the entire engagement of 2.5 years.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org