Supply Chain Executive | Interdepartmental Communicator
Sector: Logistics & Supply ChainMember Since, July 12, 2023
Open To Work
A highly ambitious and resilient Supply Chain Executive retaining both experience and knowledge within the streams of Project Management & Supply Chain Integration. Over 15 years of industry experience, most recently providing Epiroc with crucial support & analysis including but not limited to ongoing operational success.
My expertise played a key role in developing & contributing to the performance improvements of the Epiroc supply chain, working both independently and in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team.
Through the effective utilisation of both statistical & quantitative research alongside truly understanding the core of the practical needs to an organisation’s success, I’ve contributed vastly on the operational management & enhancement.
These invaluable exposures have provided me with a deep understanding in project management and deep analytical reporting; equipping me with the ability of creating and leading crucial projects from Top to Bottom.
This unique blend of both theory and practical application within the Supply Chain & Logistics sector has granted me the opportunity of pinpointing weaknesses within organisational best practices while simultaneously maximizing workplans & budgets.
My next step to is to further my unique set of skills and experiences by assisting dynamic corporations to transform and optimize their organizational strategy.
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Business Administration, Management and Operations (2003 - 2004) Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
Grade: Graduated with Distinction Activities and societies: Received the Faculty of Commerce Alumni Chapter Prize for 2003/2004. Studied one semester at Asian Intensive School for Advanced Management in Malaysia through the Australian National Business School during 2004. Activities and societies: Received the Faculty of Commerce Alumni Chapter Prize for 2003/2004. Studied one semester at Asian Intensive School for Advanced Management in Malaysia through the Australian National Business School during 2004. The course´s strategic focus helped to develop skills to analyse problems and tackle practical issues within an organisation. The compulsory subjects have introduced key managerial concepts and skills required by managers
Master of Science (MSc), Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management (2002 - 2003) University of Wollongong
Grade: Graduated with Honors Activities and societies: Active in Group Leader Program for International Student Orientation. Assisted during the International Conference on the Science and Technology of Synthetic Metals.Activities and societies: Active in Group Leader Program for International Student Orientation. Assisted during the International Conference on the Science and Technology of Synthetic Metals. Developed managerial skills in logistics and operations management to effectively implement supply chain management, and manage the flow of materials and information within and between organisations.
Certified Supply Chain Professional, Supply Chain Management (2008 - 2008) APICS Northern Colorado
7 day course. Received certificate 15 March 2008.
Bachelor of Science (BSc), Industrial Economy and Engineering (1999 - 2002) University of Gävle
Activities and societies: Active in Group Leader Program for Student Orientation. Member of the student association Gefleteknologerna. Wrote master thesis for Papyrus regarding change management when moving from managing through function to a process oriented approach. Activities and societies: Active in Group Leader Program for Student Orientation. Member of the student association Gefleteknologerna. Wrote master thesis for Papyrus regarding change management when moving from managing through function to a process oriented approach. Course focused on logistics and related subjects, which helped in developing analytical skills. Participated in several internal projects at major organisations throughout the program.
Work & Experience
Epiroc (2021 - Present ) Implementation Project Manager
● Project Implementation Manager - Implementing Infor M3 ERP system ● Best Practice Analysis - Manage project & budget management programs ● Execution of the company\'s strategy and vision ● Technical Analysis – Developing insights, translating raw data & projecting vertical and horizontal logic ● Organisation Operation Ownership - Oversee and improve quality, efficiency & processes ● Internal Operations Analysis - Implement optimization enhancements
Epiroc (2020 - 2021 ) Global Solutions Architect
● Global responsibility for end-to-end processes and technical solutions for Epiroc Infor M3 ERP system - Evaluating business requirements ● Project management, Top to Bottom – Work plans preparations, delegation of authority, product review & budget control ● Separate Business Unit Management – Leading multiple research workshops, evaluating future performance ● ERP program Change Advisory Board. ● Metric Forecasting - Resource & milestone analysis ● Data Analysis & Interpretation - Evaluate & cross check information sources ● Stakeholder management - Develop & nurture relative relationships
Epiroc (2017 - 2021 ) Vice President Logistics
● Coordinator – Overseeing total supply chain & customer service inclusive of 25 warehouses located in Canada ● Team Management – Leading & guiding a team of 70 employees ● Operational Enhancement – Improving overall performance & service levels ● Technical Analysis – Reduction of resources including inventory & associated transport costs via in-depth analysis ● Learner Organization – Restructuring of senior management, reducing headcount from 4 to 2 ● Separate Entity Development – Establishing Regional DC via ERP implementation, resulting in doubled storage capacity in existing facility ● Supply Chain Redesign – Developing & transforming supply chain from local to regional
Atlas Copco USA (2011 - 2017 ) Sr. Purchasing & Logistics Manager
● Integrated Advanced Planning System with Infor M3 ERP system – Reducing HC 5 to 2 ● Cashflow Optimization – Implementation of Supply Chain Financing, improving avg. payment terms from 20 to 90 days. ● Supply Consignment Implementation – Enhancing efficiency with inventory reduction by 40% ● Auditing – Internal reviews at other facilities
Atlas Copco USA (2010 - 2011 ) Global Distribution & Inventory Manager
● Divisional supply chain management group member - Global responsibility for design, planning and execution of supply chain activities with the objective of creating net value. ● Network Structure Management – Overseeing inventory, transport & global distribution. ● Process Development – Establishing Order to Delivery processes, standards & procedures including Infor M3 ERP. ● Global Responsibility – Design, plan & execute supply chain activities
Atlas Copco USA (2008 - 2010 ) Logistics & Procurement Manager
● Historical high employee survey rating ● Cross Departmental Management – Overseeing customer service, procurement & division inventory control ● Dashboard Development – Implementing divisional dashboards, displaying raw data for operations & inventories
Atlas Copco USA (2006 - 2008 ) Supply Chain Integration Manager
● Program Management – Ownership of inventory management software SCC, implementing across 13 plants, 2 distribution centres & 650 global stock locations ● CC Implementation Lead – Overseeing teams of 5-10 ● Leading cost-effective SCC projects under budget
Atlas Copco USA (2005 - 2006 ) Logistics Coordinator
● East African Lead – Overseeing administration & regional shipments ● Operational Enhancement – Analysis & development of processes ● CRM – Establishing & nurturing key relationships in Eastern Africa
Swedish Army (1997 - 1998 ) Army Tank Driver
Operated infantry fighting vehicle CV90 and was Platoon Quality Assurance Officer during assignment.
Honors & awards
2004 Scholarship: For Education in International Industrial Entrepreneurship
Issued by The Foundation of Dr. Marcus Wallenberg
2003 Faculty of Commerce Alumni Chapter Prize for 2003/2004
Issued by Faculty of Commerce